COVID-19 Update - 1st October 2020
A recent update on COVID-19 for the Club.
Since the last update a lot has happened, We have had the full return of Senior Training as well as Pre-Season Friendlies, and all Junior Training back up and running - all with ease and success. As the season draws nearer, we have to ensure our policies stay rigid and followed. Please see below the updated guidance that will be send out to captains to then pass on to opposing teams that visit us at Moulton College.
In summary to Players, Coaches, Umpires and Spectators:
- Ensure there is no crossover between matches.
- The dugouts are to remain off limits.
- Players, Coaches and Umpires are the only personnel allowed into the cage.
- Spectators must remain outside the cage.
- There are no changing rooms pre or post match.
- There are no post match teas.
- Adhere to the 'Rule of Six' when not playing hockey - if this is not followed Moulton College will restrict our sessions.
- If you feel unwell/have symptoms you MUST NOT attend training/matches no matter how important.
- If playing away, your captain or coach will inform you of the host Club's guidelines
If in doubt or you have any concerns, please contact our Club COVID Officer Max Wilkinson on 07504279874