Policies and Child Protection
Northampton Hockey Club is committed to ensuring that all coaches, managers, volunteers, players and spectators adhere to strict Codes of Conduct both on and off the pitch. We have placed copies of all the Codes onto this website, so please ensure that you read them carefully.
We have also provided links to our Young Persons and Parents Guides to Northampton HC and Club Emergency Procedures.
- Young Person's Guide to Northampton HC
- Parent and Legal Guardian Guide to Northampton HC
- EHB Code of Ethics and Behaviour
- Safeguarding and Protecting Young People in Hockey
- EHB Guidance & Reporting Procedures for Coaches and Leaders (EHB Safeguarding Policy)
- Policy on Anti-bullying
- Policy on Taking and Use of Photographic and Recorded Images of Young People
It is important that unacceptable behaviour is dealt with quickly and appropriately. Therefore it is essential that people know where to go if they want to report a concern or incident.
If you have a concern about poor practice or abuse especially if it relates to a young person you should immediately contact the Club Welfare Officer. In their absence, contact England Hockey’s Lead Child Welfare Officer.
Club Welfare Officer: Jack Zoers-Benstead 07917885983 Jack.email@example.com
England Hockey Child Welfare Officer: 0870 126 2308 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBERS
NSPCC Helpline (24 hrs): 0808 800 5000
Childline: 0800 1111
Police Child Protection Team: 999